Friday, March 4, 2011

Taige is 8!!!

What a busy few months of birthdays we have had. Taigely turned 8 in February. I can't believe it. She is growing up way to fast. She is such a special girl and brings a lot of joy to our family. She also knows just how to push my buttons. Maybe we are a lot alike. She is so excited for her upcoming baptism. I can't believe I will have two kids that are baptized. I have posted some pictures of her and will post more after her big day.

10 top things about Taigely

1. She will do almost anything you ask her to do.
2. She doesn't complain.
3. She works hard at everything she is trying to do.
4. If she falls down she gets right back up.
5. She is quite clumsy.
6. She has a hard time getting up in the mornings.
7. She always has a smile on her face.
8. She is very helpful with chores around the house.
9. She likes to help babysit.
10.She always has a hug to give.6 weeks old13 months20 months2 years3 years4 years We love you Taige!

No comments: