Sunday, November 4, 2012

Catching up...1st day of school

The kids were so excited for the 1st day of school.
Talon's 1st day of 1st grade.  He is loving school, the kids he gets to play with and his teacher.  At parent teacher conference I got a report of Talon slapping his teacher on the butt the second day of school...He said he thought it was funny...awesome.
Taige's 1st day of 4th grade.

Tessa finally got to go to school this year.  She couldn't wait.  She is going to pre-school 3 days a week for 2 hours.  That means I have the house to myself then.  I have never heard the house so quiet and I don't really like it.  I am trying to find things to keep me busy (things that I want to do).
Tacoma's 1st day of 6th grade.  It is his last year in Elementary school.  Just saying that makes me feel old.  They are all growing up way to fast.  I hope they all have a great year!!

No comments: