Friday, January 21, 2011

Tacoma is 10!!

Tacoma turned 10 on January 17th. I can't believe how fast time is flying. Wow do I really have a 10 year old? For his birthday he took his basketball team up to soldier hollow tubing. They all had so much fun. I forgot how much fun it is to go tubing up there. I hope you had a great birthday Tacoma!! Thanks for being such a great kid!

4 months old


1 year old3 years old4 years old5 years oldThe basketball team.We had a party with Troy's family. He of course got something BYU! Thanks guys.

This is him snowboarding. He is becoming quite the snowboarder!

2 comments:

Todd, Tara, & Tennley said...

LOVE Tacomas 1 year picture. So cute.

Lisa said...

I know this is a late comment...but I have to say that when I am having a bad day at work and I don't feel like smiling, I pull up your blog and look at Tacoma's one year picture. It makes me smile every time! It's not that I don't like the other kids or the other nieces and nephews...but I think it is because I wasn't in the family when he was little, so I never saw him at that age. Anyway....just cute! Makes me smile!