Monday, July 13, 2009

We went down to Colette's house on Sunday night and headed up to the cabin on Monday. We stayed until Wednesday. We had a lot of fun and even managed to build our own fires. It was kind of cheating because for the most part we cooked inside the cabin in the oven. Oh well. Everyone had a great time. They have a huge swing that is hooked up between two trees. The kids loved to swing and insisted on someone doing the underdog to them. This is Talon and he is smiling from ear to ear.
Taigely on the swing.My nephew Joey was a great help and loved to play with the kids. He didn't want me to take a picture of him with Tessa, but I couldn't resist. I had to show his mom and dad what a great help he really was. The kids on our hike up to milky falls. That is a big waterfall that I didn't get in the picture.
Milky Falls hike again.





No comments: